What is an Yeast Infection? Yeast infection is something that can occur in any part of the warm, humid regions of the body.A fungus called Candida is the main cause of this infection. This infection can spread even through cold and disease if your immune system is affected.The yeast is also known as Candida albicans. Yeast infections also known as bacterial vaginosis or bacterial vaginosis.With the help of some other bacteria, good levels of yeast can be kept under control.However, the change of these factors in particular can lead to uncontrolled growth of this yeast in particular, causing problems. You can get a fungal infection in this case.This is a common attitude among most people, and that is directly related to the symptoms. After all, the symptoms can be disastrous for your personal life, and that is something that nobody wants.If you live with distress from a yeast disease, then you very likely want to get clear of it as soon as possible.
What are the Symptoms of vaginal yeast infection
In man, the symptoms will be different. The most important thing you will notice is that the sores covering the tip of his penis. In some cases, white on the tip of the penis is seen.In women, there may be injuries and itchy vagina, not unlike the injuries that occur on the tip of the penis in men. In both cases, ulcers can occur internally, which means that essentially suffering from an itch that will not go away.
Signs and Symptoms of Infection of Yeast Infection
The first signs of a vaginal yeast infection include itching and burning in the vagina and around the vulva, which is the skin around the vagina. Another sign of a vaginal infection is dry, scaly skin in the same area.
At the early stage a thick white curd-like vaginal discharge,symptom is found in yeast infection. May seem like cottage cheese or ricotta cheese. Although usually odorless, this discharge may have a slight smell like bread or yeast despite what is used in baking and brewing is an entirely different type of yeast called Saccharomyces cerevisiae. The discharge can vary from thick to thin to slightly yellow and clear.
What are the Symptoms of Fungal infections.
1.Pain or burning in the pelvic area during urination or during (penetration, erection or ejaculation) or shortly after intercourse.
2.Inflammation of the vulva with small red bumps.
3.Vaginal itching and irritation.
4.Nausea or vomiting.
Diabetes: When diabetes is poorly controlled or uncontrolled blood sugar in the urine and vagina, as well as in the blood, increases the supply of food that can promote further growth of yeast. Indeed, repeated yeast infections in the vagina or mouth are often the key that asks doctors to examine patients for the presence of previously undiagnosed diabetes.
Pregnancy: Hormonal changes associated with pregnancy alter the vaginal pH and increase production of sugar in the blood, which provides food for infectious microorganisms.
Antibiotics: Candida in the vagina balance with other microorganisms, especially lactobacilli, Tetracycline or ampicillin. If other antibiotics, taken for an unrelated infection, often kills lactobacilli in the vagina, allowing Candida to multiply out of control. Some antibiotics, especially tetracycline, also appear to stimulate the growth of yeast.
Times of stress:The research is undergoing to relate the connection of the voltage or yeast.Study in many women found a increase in fungal infections in times of great stress is more. It is possible that part of the explanation lies in the effects of chronic stress or out of control on the body’s immune function.
Diseases or drugs: that impair immune function. Illnesses and diseases like AIDS, as well as corticosteroids and other medications that suppress the body’s immune system may also affect the balance of microorganisms in the vagina and, therefore, the body’s ability to keep the yeast under control.
1.Taking certain medications, including birth control pills, antibiotics and steroids
2.Poor eating habits, including eating huge amounts of sugary foods
3.Diseases such as diabetes,HIV or AIDS
4.Hormonal changes during menstruation
5.Having your period
6.Lack of sleep
How to prevent vaginal yeast infections
1.Avoid scented hygiene products like sprays, tablets, bubble bath, and tampons.
2.Changing the bathing suit and workout clothes as soon as possible.
3.Wear cotton underwear with cotton crotches and pantyhose .
4.Avoid tight underwear or clothes made of synthetic fibers.
5.Change tampons and pads often during your period.
6.Avoid hot baths.
Home Remedies for Yeast Infection
- Coconut and Cinnamon:Coconut and cinnamon are some of the best treatments of the house to kill the fungus that causes this infection. Both oils have anti-fungal. Placing drops on the affected area 2 or 3 times a day to help eliminate the symptoms. You can get these at your pharmacy or health store.
- Apple cider vinegar:Apple cider vinegar is another home remedy that is very effective in preventing a yeast infection. It has the potential to stop the organisms that cause infection, development beyond. Half a cup of bath water and soak for about 20 minutes, will help restore the pH levels in and around the vagina and the fight against the fungus Candida
- Cranberries:Organic Blueberries also have properties that restore the pH balance in your body. Drink unsweetened juice is very effective. Do not drink juice sweetened, however, as the blood sugar is very bad for yeast infection because sugars feed the fungus.
- Tea Tree Oil: This oil is taken from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, which are generally found in New South Wales, Australia. Take the oil and add a few drops of a sterile cotton swab. Put it on the infected area and repeat every four hours. But if you are pregnant, talk with your gynecologist before trying this home remedy.
- Garlic:Organic garlic is a remedy against these infections, and antifungal properties that actually helps to kill the fungus Candida. It also has anti-bacterial properties that soothes and helps reduce redness, irritation and inflammation.
- Oil of Oregano:Oregano oil, or oil of Origanum vulgare, is often used as a natural treatment for Candida overgrowth. This herb has antiseptic, antiparasitic, antifungal agents, antibacterial and antiviral. The oil can be diluted when used topically. To dilute the oil, you can add five drops of oregano oil and 25 drops of jojoba oil, jojoba oil serves as a carrier.
A doctor’s diagnosis:If your a pregnant women or if yeast infection is more effected one should consult the doctor.As doctor can identify these infections by examining sample in laboratories.Since most of us can not do this at home.