Guest Post Guidelines
Thanks for your interest in guest posting on http://ayurvedicindia.info. We are always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire our readers.
(a)Guidelines and Suggestions for Guest Posts at Ayurvedic Indian Medicine
Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. We’re not able to use everything that’s submitted. We may decline to use your post because of its quality, the relevance of your topic, because we have more posts than we can use, or because we’ve published a number of posts on the topic recently. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit to readers, it is likely to be published.
(b)Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
1. Please submit your post limit to 750 to 800 words or more. (excluding bio/byline)
2. Please do not email your submission in HTML format you can send us in a Word or text document in your email, attach relevant images to the email (if applicable).
3. Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
4. It should match our website niche (see different categories/can suggest if found suitable we will include). Any other niche article will not be published.
(c)Guidelines and Suggestions after the Guest Posts article is published at Ayurvedic Indian Medicine
We have seen that some of writer’s don’t even share their own article published at Ayurvedic Indian Medicine or like on our page this means they are purely writing for back links.
1. You will retain copyright of every post you publish here but cannot republish.
2. Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet.
3. Google and other search engines hate duplicate contents. We are no exception. So you are not allowed to post same article here and elsewhere.
4. If you really happen to post something really great that print media want to republish in their magazine, newspaper, etc, you will be the person whose permission they will need.
You’ve worked to give us great content, so let us help you promote you. We want to highlight you, your blog, or any product or service that you have to offer. This is largely done in your byline.
1.Bylines should be an introductory sentence (about 40 words) to explaining who you are and what you do.
2.Feel free to include one ( 1 link) in it of your domain (No affiliate link) to the article or to your byline. It will appear at the bottom or top of your post.
Note: Only one back-link allowed per article, that article cannot have any affiliate links.
3.Include your any one/two social networking account to your to your byline. ie. (Twitter/Google +/Facebook/LinkedIn/Tumblr/Pinterest )
If you have any questions or concerns or would like to contact with us please contact us via our contact form.
Thanks for your involvement with Ayurvedic India