All the information displayed, transmitted or carried by ayurvedicindia.info is for information only. This blog is designed, updated and maintained by Ayurvedicindia.info All the information is owned by Ayurvedicindia.info and its affiliates or third party licensors.
Ayurvedicindia.info does not represent or take warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the blog or the information, content, materials, graphics or image’s on the blog.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Ayurvedicindia.info is done at your own risk and only you will be responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
Ayurvedicindia.info takes utmost care regarding the correctness, authenticity, source and accuracy of the content/information provided on the blog. Changes are periodically made to the services and to the information/content on Ayurvedicindia.info. If you find any discrepancy on Ayurvedicindia.info. Factual or otherwise, please bring it to our notice so that we can take suitable rectification measures.
In no event shall Ayurvedicindia.info. Be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever related with the content. Ayurvedicindia.info. is not responsible for the use or inability to use our services or access the content. Ayurvedicindia.info. is in any way not responsible for the unauthorized access to or alterations of your data or transmissions.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Ayurvedicindia.info.
With the following information:
(1) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
(2) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
(3) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Ayurvedicindia.info., with enough detail that we may find it on the our blog.
(4) Your address, telephone number, and email address.
(5) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
(6) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property
Owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS BLOG IS ARE TO PRESERVE TRADITIONAL CULTURAL, INFORMATION,HISTORICAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE INFORMATION PROVIDE HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY (FDA) TO DIAGNOSE, PRESCRIBE, OR RECOMMEND TREATMENT FOR ANY DISEASE OR CONDITION. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN FOR MEDICAL ADVICE REGARDING ANY MEDICAL CONDITION AND DO NOT USE ANY OF THE HISTORICAL INFORMATION ON THIS SITE WITHOUT YOUR PHYSICIAN’S APPROVAL.