Home Remedies For Constipation Immediate Relief
What is constipation? Constipation is an exceptional condition in which bowel movements are slighter frequent than normal for you. Constipation is an awkwardness with irregular bowel movements or passed hard, dry stools. Everyone has dissimilarities in their normal pattern and regular bowel movements, but constipation can be characterized as having fewer than three bowel movements per week.
Constipation is generally the most common gastrointestinal problems. Constipation is unusually common in teenage children and the aged, but can emerge in any age group or inhabitants. The main root of constipation is due to the low-fiber diet or dehydration. Constipation is sometimes found among youngsters and the pregnant women.
Each individual has different bowel patterns. Some of the symptoms associated with constipation are bloating, discomfort and sluggishness.Adequate understanding of the cause will help prevent constipation.The main common sources of constipation are bad foodstuffs and absence of exercise.When you are constipated, have bowel movements that are hard, dry and difficult or painful and difficult to remove.
Causes of constipation
- Extreme consumption of iron and calcium.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Weak intestinal muscles.
- Certain medications.
- The hemorrhoids.
- Diet low in fiber.
- Low fluid intake.
- Lack of exercise.
- Weight Loss.
In some cases, constipation may occur with symptoms that could indicate a serious or life-threatening disease such as :
Symptoms of Constipation
- Problems breathing or difficulty breathing, and shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, wheezing.
- Change in level of sensibility or readiness, such as passing out or no reaction.
- Rapid heart rate (tachycardia) or rapid breathing (tachypnea).
- Whites of the eyes (icterus) and yellowing of the skin.
- High fever (over 101 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Stool with blood, tarry black color.
- Choking or shortness of breath
- loss of strength or Weakness
- Rigid, board-like abdomen
- Significant rectal bleeding
- Severe abdominal pain
The Best Way To Treat Constipation
1.Warm milk : Drink a glass of warm milk before bedtime. Use Grandma’s advice to treat constipation. The next day they do not eat a lot of garbage. Just a bit of soup and bread and simple carbohydrates. The next night, you can consume your meal. It is very effective.
2.Triphala : Triphala have been used in India for centuries, this is an effective home remedy to treat constipation. You can take this every day, even if you do not have constipation. It is a herbal remedy and has no side effects. Triphala combines the properties of lubricating laxative and purgative laxative bulk. It upgrades El Salvadoran colon fitness and acts as a evacuate without causing pains or displeasure.
3.Castor oil:If you are experiencing chronic constipation then add two tablespoons of castor oil in warm milk and drink. Doing this, probably in a day off.
4.Fruits:Eat lots of fruit,In general, fruits are beneficial in the treatment of constipation. Apples, oranges, guavas, grapes, plums are great. Avoid fruits like bananas and fat on dry stools jack and more.
5.Corn Syrup: Try a teaspoon of corn syrup adds a glass of water to treat constipation.
6.Honey with Milk: Add a little honey in a glass of milk or warm water and drink once in the morning and once at night.
7.Isabgol:Mix 3 tablespoons isabgol (psyllium) in water or milk or juice and drink it before going to bed. This is a filler and softens the stool and the next morning you see the difference.
8.lemon: Take a lemon or two of work and squeeze its juice in hot water and keep drinking it. Do not add sugar or salt.
9.Asafoetida: While cooking use asafoetida, cumin powder, turmeric powder and coriander to make the food easy to digest.
10.Warm water: drink 7 to 8 glasses of warm water. It motions the small intestines and leads to regular stools
11.Bale fruit: Bale fruit is the best laxative of all fruits. It cleans and tones up the intestines and relieves constipation.
Natural Ways For Constipation
1.Yoga : Yoga has many postures that can be beneficial for constipation and other diseases as well. The yoga poses squeeze the body parts in a way to relieve tension and make the digestive organs to work more efficiently and improve digestion and elimination. In many cases, constipation is caused due to stress and mental stress and yoga can help get rid of these problems as well. The practice of yoga poses simple 10 to 15 minutes a day in the morning can be really useful.
2.Acupressure : Acupressure can also be helpful in constipation by pressing on certain points of the body that help in curing constipation. The various points in the inspection body different energy points and cure many diseases like constipation. The acupressure points once you know that can be pressed at home very easily 3 to 5 minutes each day at each point.
3.Naturopathy : It involves using natural elements to cure the ills of the body. For example, many diseases can be cured with the treatment of air exercises involving the lungs. For water and mud constipation therapies are used. Mud is usually applied in the stomach, which removes body heat and toxins. It also stimulates the excretory system.
Precaution & Care for Constipation
- If you have constipation or not, you should always do the following to have regular bowel movements and to stay healthy.
- Have your bowel movements at a certain time every day standard. Do not skip it because it’s going to be late for work or for any other reason.
- Eat only three times, or up to 4 times a day. Eat only when hungry and take food from home to office or an outing.
- Eating a well balanced diet, high in fiber include beans, bran, whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Consume 8 to 10 glasses of water and drink more in summer.
- Eat lots of fruit. Only properly cooked vegetables should be consumed.
- Do not ignore the desire to have a bowel movement.
- Exercise regularly.
As constipation is associated with bloody stools, rectal bleeding importantly, dizziness, fainting or severe abdominal pain may be a symptom of a serious, potentially deadly disease.If persists, recurs or causes you concern, your medical doctor immediately.