Top 5 Ayurvedic Treatment For Pimples & Scars
Acne is recognized as “Yauvan pidika” in Ayurveda. It is grouped as both a vata and a kapha any rise in the dhaatus of rakta and medha are responsible in a major way to the formation of acne. Acne is an evidence of the infection within the body.
The infection might be in the blood, that displays itself externally as acne. If the blood is impure, then the oleaginous (sweat) glands will have to work stronger in destroying these wastes.
This hyperactivity of the sweat-glands causes acne.Hormonal imbalance is also the key causes of acne.During puberty, there are major hormonal alterations within the body, as besides throughout each menstrual cycle of women.
Hence these are foremost periods when acne can occur.Pimples is seen the all-time problem of teenager,and some time even adults. It is found more in the people having oily skin,found less in dry skin all though pimples are only temporary, it generally scattered all over your face is really unpleasant.But no need to worry.
Natural 5 Ways To Cure Pimples & Scars
Getting rid of pimple marks is not an easy task, it takes long time but if proper care taken it can vanish quickly. The marks are generally formed by the excess sebum secretion from the sebaceous glands of the skin. In general pimples dry out most often in a few days, but the blemish or the sign of the pimple carries on staying on the skin. There are many simple ways to treat these marks effectively at home.
Honey is one of the best and natural moisturizer, for treating scar removal. It Prevents build-up of dead skin cells and accelerates formation of new tissue.
How to use Honey for pimples & scares
- Apply a little honey in the scar.
- Bandage the affected area and leave it for overnight.
- Next morning wash it with the warm water.
- Repeat daily before going to bed.
The other way to use is to make a scrub with equal proportion of honey and sugar candy. Apply on scar and rub gently for a few minutes. Wash with warm water; use this treatment once or twice a week.
Coconut oil is another excellent remedy that can fade scars. The antioxidant properties along with vitamin E along can speed up the healing time. Coconut oil contains properties such as capric , lauric, caprylic etc. that are helpful in stimulating collagen production and drive back the damage caused by free radicals.
How to use Coconut oil for pimples & scares
- Take some extra virgin coconut oil and heat it.
- Apply it on scar and surrounding area, massage for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Other way is to keep it for 1 hour so that skin absorb the oil.
- For best results, repeat this process two to four times a day.
Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that are good for scar removal. It works as an moisturizing agent and help to repair the damaged skin and stimulate the growth of healthy skin. Also, the skin texture is improved.
How to use Aloe Vera oil for pimples & scares
- Peel the leaf’s skin and remove the gelatinous substance.
- Apply the jelly-like substance on your scar and massage in circular motions using your fingertips.
- Leave it on for about 25-30 minutes, and then wash it off.
- Apply aloe Vera gel twice daily for the best result.
- Applying aloe Vera gel on face will also treat sunburn and skin rashes on face.
Olive oil is rich in vitamin E and have the moisturizing properties that helps to keep the skin soft and accelerate the healing process of damaged skin. You can get best results with virgin olive oil.
How to use Olive oil for pimples & scares
- Take some virgin olive oil, heat it and apply oil around the affected area.
- Massage the affected area with circular motions.
- Wait for 25-30 minutes and then wipe the oil with a clean cloth.
- You can apply oil and can leave it for overnight.
- The other way to use is to mix some lavender oil with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Apply the mixture on affected area, massage gently for few minutes leave on for 20-30 minutes, then wash with warm water.
Lemon contains healing properties called “alpha hydroxy acids” that can help to treat scars. Lemon can remove dead skin cells; increase the growth of new skin cells, improving the skin elasticity.
How to use Lemon for pimples & scares
- Apply some lemon juice on the scar and surrounding.
- People with sensitive skin can dilute the lemon juice with little amount of water and then apply it to the scar.
- Keep it for 10-15 minutes and then wash with warm water.
- Apply daily until the scar fades.
Home Remedies To Cure Pimples
- There are many ways to cure pimples, the best and very effective way is to use garlic it is also an important herb of ayurveda. Garlic holds in antibiotic properties which more productive in healing pimples as well as acne. Using garlic for pimples is quite easy take a piece of garlic and crushes it; apply this paste on the face on pimples. Take extra caution on the area near the eyes. Allow it for 10-15 minutes to take effect then wash it off with water.
- Effective home remedies is lemon juice,mix 1 tsp. of lemon juice and 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.Apply it to the affected area.you can also use cinnamon powder with honey make it into paste,apply the mixture to your face before sleeping and wash it the next morning.repeat this every night for about 2 weeks and you will get effective result for pimples.
- Ayurvedic herbs orange, take orange peel grind it with little water make it into paste and apply on your face keep if for 15-20 minutes to take effect Then wash it off with cold water.
- Ayurvedic remedies is raw papaya fruit,make a juice of papaya along with seed and it’s skin. Apply it on swelling pimples.
- Ayurvedic treatment pimples is ripe tomatoes.Apply on the affected area for at least 1/2 hour, the pulp of ripe tomatoes is also effective on curing boils, whiteheads, oily skins,blackheads, and other skin blemishes.
Pimples and Scars on human skin are resulted for many reasons, some experts believe that certain skin diseases are resulted in the reaction to poison in the body system. The skin is an organ that eliminate the harming properties by one or the other way.
Going for natural remedies can balance the symptoms of acne. Natural topical applications can help the skin to prevent infection, reduce inflammation and prevent or treat scars.