Top 5 Anti Aging Herbs – The Best Ayurvedic Medicine For Old Age
Everyone on this planet wants to remain younger and want some magical spells that can prevent aging but it is not possible. Nobody on this planet can prevent aging, but to some extent anti aging can slow or even reverse the visible effects of aging process. It can be by living a healthier and happier life to look young and feel young.
The other natural way to look younger is by using some anti aging herbs that can really help slow the aging process and it affects the whole body. It is believed that there are many anti aging herbs can help to stimulate blood circulation that in turn help the body’s ability to remove toxins in your body.
Trying to extend life by looking younger than actual age and prevent aging has been an obsession since humans began living in groups and society. This evident have been found in the many historical and medical books about ancient civilizations such as Egypt, Greece and Asia. Below are some of the herbs that have Ant-aging properties and can be used without any side effects.
1) Goji Berries:Now a day’s Goji berries have become world’s most famous new food and hottest among Americans and Hollywood. Goji Berries is the most nutritionally dense foods on earth, it contain mixture of amino acids, photochemical, minerals, vitamins and essential fatty acids and lots of anti-aging agent.
Goji berries contain 500 times more vitamin C than oranges and other food and more beta-carotene than carrots Goji Berries is superb source combination of vitamin A, C and E, it has 21 minerals and 18 amino acids .As a result Goji Berries is best anti-aging and beauty remade.
The best part of Goji Berries it that it contains polysaccharides, which stimulate growth of hormone by the pituitary gland.Goji Berries are generally found in Tibet it is used as traditional medicine, dried berries helps in boosting body immunity, relieving depression, enhancing vision, fighting against cancer cells, weight loss and lowering cholesterol The best example was of Li Qing Yuen, who was Born in 1678 lived to the age of 252, he had married 14 times with 11 generations before his death in 1930. Li Qing Yuen reportedly consumed Goji berries daily.
A study by well known Dr. Mindell in his book Goji: “The Himalayan Health Secret”, wrote that 67 percent of elder people who were given a daily dose of the berries for 3 weeks experienced dramatic immune system enhancement.
2) Avocados :Avocados oil is best for smoothing and softening for the skin and it is easily absorbed.Avocado contains vitamin E which protect our skin and prevent our skin from damage, compared with soybean, almond, olive,and corn.Avocado oil has the highest skin penetration rate.
Avocados oil has the properties of antioxidant called glutathione which is very powerful and effective against pollutants such as ultra-violet,radiation exhaust fumes,as well as cigarette smoke.
Research are also currently exploring on the benefits of glutathione for numerous disease like heart disease,cancer, memory loss,Parkinson’s disease, eczema,arthritis, liver disorders, heavy metal poisoning and AIDS.
3) Aloe Vera :Are you using Botox then forget it, it’s time to use Ayurvedic herbs called Aloe yes!! Aloe Vera can be used as as facial cream which is 100% natural It stimulate the production of collagen in our body which helps us to look younger due to its anti-microbial properties it Also helps to free wrinkle,complexion,beautify our skin.
It is the best alternative of botox! Inner gel of The aloe Vera leaf contains nearly Around more than 200 active compounds with over 75 nutrients.Which also include 18 amino acids,20 minerals, and 12 vitamins (even vitamin B12). Aloe Vera also fights against bacteria and fungi, anti-inflammatory plant steroids and enzymes.
Aloe Vera is also useful in digestion, it boost Our immune system, it is highly effective for moisturizing, healing, rejuvenating the skin naturally. Aloe Vera is best if eaten fresh when possible You can store aloe vera leaves, last for few weeks when refrigerated. Scrape outer portion and use the inside gel, avoiding the outside of the Leaf which is a strong laxative. Aloe Vera has a mild flavor with slight bitter taste.
4) Coconut oil :Coconut oil is the best beautifying and moisturizing agent for skin as it has antioxidant properties it protect skin against Free-radical damage, helps keeping the skin healthy and youthful. Coconut oil or coconut milk both can be used as beauty Skin care regime. Coconut oil contains anti-microbial fatty acid and lauric acid, which kills fungi, viruses and bacteria.Coconut oil speeds up your metabolism.
5) Bee pollen :Bee pollen is outstanding gift of nature to us for looking young and beautify skin, Bee pollen is very effective and protection our body against dehydration and injects new life into dry cells it stimulates blood supply to all skin cells,smoothed wrinkles.
Bee pollen is very helpful in fighting against infections,strengthen the blood,lower cholesterol,boost the immune system,.bee pollen prevent premature aging of the cells and stimulates growth of new skin tissue. due to its high concentration of nucleic acids DNA and RNA,its natural antibiotic properties rejuvenation skin.
A well known Swedish dermatologist Dr. Lars-Erik Essen successfully proved the treatment of acne and other skin conditions by using bee pollen.