Ayurvedic Beauty Tips For Men : Fairness Tips For Men
Ayurveda is a perfect solution for all the healing, rejuvenating and good look’s appearances. Both men and women are interested in physical beauty as part of a healthy lifestyle.
Beauty therapies don’t mean the performances to make anybody look like a gauzy hero or supermodel. Beauty is described as “subhanga karanam” in Ayurveda.
This distinctness means a complete revolution body and mind to the most favorable degree. Even though beauty doesn’t faithfully mean beautifying your looks and style to the most admirable form.
There are specific remedies in Ayurveda to preserving your skin, face, hair, and fairness from possible health problems and external conditions.
1. Select A Perfect Diet Plan
The first thing to know that if you have eaten the perfect diet food, it will benefit the whole-body system. But if you put garbage in your body, the body will put garbage out. In other words, the skin is speculative of what’s going on inside your body.
If we eat fresh vegetables, fruits it helps the body to pure blood. The basic thesis is that in order for the skin to be pure, the blood needs to be pure first. Impurities in the blood are termed as Pitta. Pitta leaves behind pimples, blemishes, and dark or scurfy spots.
To prevent Pitta, eat all-natural foods, avoid oily foods, and exercise regularly. This concept is harmonized by Good Health, proclaiming that skin health is relying on the good health of mind, body, and soul.
2. Sun Protection Important For Skin
Nobody does more harm to skin’s health and appearance than the sun. When you get a sunburn, your skin is, in fact, damaged by UV radiation, and your body is reciprocating to the damage. You are, in fact, suffering cellular damage from ultraviolet radiation.
The body reacts to the injury with increased blood flow to the capillary beds in your skin in order to put forward in cells to repair the damage. This more blood in your capillaries gives rise to the redness. Since men work mostly outdoors, sun protection is important for any men’s skin-care regimen.
Even if you aren’t outside, for the most part, of the day, activities like driving add up to more exposure than you’d think. And if you do spend a lot of time outdoors, you’re attaining even more hours in the sun. So make sure that you put on sunblock or sunscreen every day.
3. Use Natural Organic Shaving Cream
Shaving is a common problem for all men. There are various soothing, moisturizing and toning specially formulated to shave cream available in the market. They are perfect for anybody’s parts. They are blended with the ayurvedic regime like ania root, green coconut water, and exotic acai oil.
This produces moisturizing, skin-smoothing barrier and smooths skin without clogging your razor. Exotic Acai Oil- contains Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids that hydrate and soften skin, phtysterols which improve, regulate and improve the cell turnover process, and Vitamin C to protect skin from free radical destruction and rejuvenate dull, sun-damaged skin.
Do not apply shaving creams that involve harsh chemicals such as triethanolamine or lauramide DEA. Harsh chemicals absorb into the skin and cause Pitta. Get a boar bristle shaving brush at First, soften the beard with a hot wet towel. Applying the brush, rub vegetable oil into the skin. Apply natural organic soap with the brush, and always shave with a new razor rather than a dull one.
4. Use Natural Face Wash
There are various herbs advised in Ayurveda. Some of these contain Amalaki powder as soap. Amalaki powder opens up pores, allowing you to wash off toxins. Amalki is an herb also used to treat jaundice, acne, and hair loss.
For the purifiction of blood, Ayurveda recommends turmeric on foods, as this cleans out toxins. Another is apple cider vinegar, that is studied to promote blood circulation and is moreover, widely accepted as a top-class antiseptic.
Apple cider vinegar is rich in alpha-hydroxy acids, that help to melt fatty deposits on the skin and is generally used in cosmetic peels. This helps to clean melanin, which is liable for skin pigmentation. Immoderate melanin leads to dark spots.
How do you make homemade sunscreen?
Keeping the skin as of the damaging rays of the sun is very essential for maintaining its youthful appearance. There are various ayurvedic ways present that can be used for sunscreen.
- Make mashed banana and add few drops of honey in it, apply this paste to your face and leave it for ten minutes. After Wash off with lukewarm water, this will give a face a glowing look.
- Rosewater may also be used to prepare a blemish control product, take equal parts of cucumber juice and lime juice mix it well applies this paste every night to prevent break-outs. This will keep face complexion glowing.
- Mix rose water with glycerin and cucumber juice, refrigerate it for some time and apply this mixture in the morning every day it will control blemish and keep Radiant Skin.
- Take almond, neem leaf, sandalwood, turmeric, and poppy seeds, powder these ingredients into a fine paste using milk or rose water. Applying on the face will make smooth and glowing skin.
- Grind dried orange peels with raw milk, scrub your face with this paste before going to bath your face will be fairness and look glowing.
- Mix lemon juice with milk and a spoon of turmeric powder, apply this paste on your face and leave it for 15 minutes before washing out off. It will give an excellent result of fairness.
As Ayurvedic is a concept of mind, body and spirit. All this will affect’s skin health, and your body will reflect your state of mind.